Preparation meets opportunity

Opportunity they say is not a friend of man, it appears rarely because it swings amongst all but only settles amongst the prepared who will eventually take full advantage when it swings their way.

I have been opportuned to have encountered this rare visitor of man called opportunity, she swinged my way just at the right time, not because I am special nor smart but because I was prepared and able to identify the importance of how rare this visitor was and my readiness to step out of my comfort territory to embark on a new challenge.

Today I got that call from opportunity and she said to me you have been favored because you are prepared.
#opportunityforall #nextlevel #hardworker

Author: Raphael Iwegbe 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANCHESTER UNITED SIGNS ANGEL DI MARIA

Learn to include fun activities while working hard

Life Quotes to keep you going in 2021